Spline animation Cleaner

Use this forum to consult/request akeytsu features

Moderator: fairy

Spline animation Cleaner

PostPosted by blackant » Wed May 31, 2017 7:05 am

Hello,
here is the kind of files 'im working with

this is an imported motion capture for a game.
it wroks nicelly, but to get my character positionned to the right height, i need to move the green spline, and because there is actually to much keys everywhere, it becomes unreadable and particullary hard to manage with a drag spline wich is transformed into a move spline controller key instead.

maybe there is already some options to hide controllers and only keep keys visible ?
but what would also be nice is to being able to filtrate the spline information removing unused keys and keeping the whole work good.
blackant

Re: Spline animation Cleaner

PostPosted by Aurélien - nukeygara » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi,

Yes, even Akeytsu already supports mocap, for the moment we do not have special tools to refine mocap datas. But it sounds quite normal as Akeytsu is firstly a "keyframe" animation software ;-)
However yes it is planned we integrate such features but not in the short term.
Concerning your actual grabbing issue with this curve, you can select 2 keyframes in the Stacker, then frame this specific range in the TimeBar (magnifying glass - with key - icon at the left of the Minibar).
Now you framed this range, you have space to grab your curve without being confused by handles. Then frame back to your animation (other magnifying glass icon).
There is no option to hide curve targets. And by the way, due to the huge number of keyframes i am not sure it will really solve this particular problem (no space - very tight keys).

Thanks
Aurelien
Aurélien Charrier
-nukeygara-
Aurélien - nukeygara

Re: Spline animation Cleaner

PostPosted by blackant » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 pm

thanks for the tip, some kind of gymnastic but as long as it works it's good.
blackant

Return to akeytsu - Feature requests